Why use Healtheries Ground Linseed?
Leading a busy lifestyle and wondering if you and your family are missing out on vital nutrients? With a sprinkle here and there of Healtheries Ground Linseed you will boost your daily intake of fibre and omega 3. With a pleasant nutty flavour and grainy texture, linseed is perfect for adding to cereals, baking, soups, stews or even meat balls!
Plus Ground Linseed is wheat and gluten free and perfect for anyone following a vegetarian diet.
- Enhancing flavour and fibre content in baking, cereals, stews, soups and salads
- Vegetarians, Coeliacs and anyone following a wheat and gluten free diet
- Increasing Omega 3 fatty acid intake, an essential fatty acid our body cannot make
Wheat, Gluten, Artificial Colouring, Preservatives or Chemical Additives
- Produced at a site that also processes tree nuts and nut products, soy and soy products, milk and milk products
- A small number of people may have an allergic reaction to linseed; therefore we recommend commencing with ½ teaspoon daily to ensure no reaction occurs
400g pack (40 servings per pack)