Why use Healtheries KidsCare® Multivitamin and Mineral Tongue Fizzer chewable tablets?
If your children are picky eaters, or they seem a little tired and run down, how can you ensure they’re getting the nutrients they need? What if they keep on catching coughs and colds, or they’re particularly active and need a little extra nutrition?
Healtheries KidsCare® Multivitamin and Mineral Tongue Fizzer chewable tablets are fizzy, berry-flavoured tablets that are fun for children to take. Tongue Fizzers dissolve quickly on children’s tongues to provide all the vitamins and minerals required for healthy growth, development and immunity. And they provide extra B vitamins to support growing children’s energy levels too.
- Helping to ensure that children who are picky or fussy eaters get the vitamins and minerals they need
- Providing nutritional top ups for children who are prone to coughs, colds, flu and other common infections
- Boosting energy levels in children who are tired and run down, or who are particularly active
- Supporting children who need more of some nutrients, e.g. because they’re recovering from illness
- Maintaining energy levels in children who are managing their weight, or who have long-term skin conditions
- Assisting vegetarian or diabetic children to get the nutrients they need
- Boosting the nutrient intake for children on wheat-, gluten-, and dairy-free diets
Dairy products, egg, soy or artifical colours.
- If children are taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before giving them this product.
- This product is not recommended for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.
- This product contains 90mg of sodium bicarbonate per tablet for the effervescent effect. This means it will not be suitable for children on a low-sodium diet.
- This product contains the sweeteners Isomalt and Acesulfame K.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.