Why use Healtheries KidsCare® Echinacea & Vitamin C chewable tablets?
When most people think of natural remedies that help build resistance to Winter colds and flu, they think of Vitamin C and Echinacea. Unfortunately, if your children keep catching coughs and colds, many standard Vitamin C & Echinacea products are just too strong for their little bodies to handle.
Great-tasting Healtheries KidsCare® Echinacea & Vitamin C chewable tablets are designed specifically for children under 10. They’re fruit-flavoured, animal-shaped tablets that are fun for children to take. And they contain just the right amount of each immunity-boosting ingredient to gently support children’s everyday resistance.
- Preventatively building up children’s resistance to coughs, colds and flu
- Supporting immunity in children who need help to recover from common winter infections
Gluten, Wheat, Animal products, Dairy products, Soy, Artifical Colours or Artficial Sweeteners.
- If children are taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before giving them this product.
- This product contains dextrose, so will not be suitable for children with diabetes.
- This product contains Echinacea, so won’t be suitable for children who are allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- If children take excessive doses of this product, they may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce their dose.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.