Why use Healtheries Naturally Slim® Garcinia Cambogia 4000?
Garcinia cambogia is a fruit native to Indonesia and grown throughout India, Southeast Asia, and some parts of Africa. Also known as Brindleberry, Garcinia has a long history of use in cooking, where it is made into chutneys and used in curries.
Garcinia cambogia extract is taken from the peel of its pumpkin-like fruit, which is rich in Hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Scientific studies have shown that 1200mg of HCA per day can assist weight management when taken in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet and exercise programme.
Healtheries Naturally Slim® Garcinia Cambogia 4000 is formulated in an easy-to-swallow high potency capsule that contains 4000mg of Garcinia cambogia in each capsule, providing 480mg of Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA 60%). HCA inhibits a liver enzyme called ATP-citrate-lyase enzyme, which converts excess carbohydrates to stored fat. HCA can help manage appetite by supporting serotonin levels. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that supports mood. Low serotonin levels are linked to anxiety and mood changes, which can cause 'comfort' eating. HCA has been shown to assist in curbing overactive appetites, helping customers to feel full sooner after they begin eating; and stay full longer after they finish a meal.
Healtheries Naturally Slim® Garcinia Cambogia 4000 can support appetite control and also help to assist mood and protect against comfort eating.
- Helping to maintain a healthy body weight
- Supporting appetite control
- Assisting mood and protecting against comfort eating
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, corn artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
- Always read the label, take only as directed and if symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- Customers taking hypoglycaemic medication should consult a doctor before taking this product.
- Customers taking antidepressant medication, should not take this product without medical advice.
- Customers who are pregnant or breastfeeding, should not take this product without medical advice.
- Customers taking prescription medication, including warfarin, should consult a doctor before using this product, and should take this product at least one hour before or after their medication.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.