Why use Healtheries Kidscare Echinacea & Vitamin C Fizz Bombs?
Vitamin C and Echinacea are two of the world’s most popular immunity-building natural remedies. But even if immunity products are formulated to be safe for smaller bodies, many kids just don’t want to take old-fashioned vitamin pills.
Healtheries Kidscare Echinacea & Vitamin C Fizz Bombs are the fun, fizzy answer to building children’s resistance to coughs, colds, and even recurring cold sores. With 100mg of Echinacea and 50mg of Vitamin C, Fizz Bombs provide a perfect dose for strengthening children’s immunity. Plus, they dissolve rapidly in water to form a yummy, natural berry-flavoured vitamin solution that children’s bodies absorb immediately.
- Preventatively strengthening children’s resistance to coughs, colds and flu during Autumn or Winter
- Supporting immunity in children who seem to be particularly prone to coming down with common infections
- Helping children who’ve caught a cold or other infection to relieve symptoms and fight it off more quickly
Artificial flavour, artificial colour or preservatives
- If children are taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before giving them this product.
- This product contains sucrose, glucose, maltodextrin (gluten), and fructose, so will not be suitable for children who have diabetes or gluten sensitivities.
- This product also contains artificial sweetener (aspartame), phenylalanine and 286mg of sodium. This means it will not be suitable for children with phenylketonuria, or children on low-sodium diets.
- This product contains Echinacea, so will not be suitable for children who are allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- If children take excessive doses of this product, they may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce their dose.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.