Why use Healtheries Berry-flavoured Vitamin C 500mg Chewable tablets?
Do you always seem to come down with cold and flu viruses (and whatever else is going around)? Want build up your defences against the winter bugs before they get there?
Each Healtheries berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 500mg tablet provides 500mg of pure Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin” – to strengthen your immune system. They’re made with a special, less-acidic form of Vitamin C that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs. And they’re even sugar-free, which makes them the perfect immunity-boosters if you’re diabetic, watching your weight, or trying to protect your teeth.
- Boosting immunity protection during the winter cold and flu season and also trying to cut down on sugar
- Providing extra protection ahead of the times you know you’ll be particularly susceptible to infections (e.g. during autumn for winter immunity)
- Supporting your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Helping your body to heal cuts, burns or pressure sores
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re on medication such as aspirin or steroids, which can reduce your natural Vitamin C levels.
Wheat, gluten, yeast, sugar, artificial colour, artificial flavour or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t take high doses of this product if you have a history of kidney stones.
- If you take excessive doses of this product, you may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce the dose.
- This product contains aspartame, phenylalanine and sulfur dioxide.
- This product is not recommended for children under 12 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.