Why use Healtheries Selenium - Chelated tablets?
Selenium is a trace mineral that acts as a powerful antioxidant to protect your cells from the damaging effects of free radicals. It also helps to maintain your immunity and heart health; and supports healthy joints and cholesterol levels. Unfortunately, New Zealand soils are particularly low in this mineral, so you may need to supplement to experience the benefits of Selenium.
Healtheries Selenium – Chelated tablets give you 50µg of elemental Selenium in a convenient, easy-to-absorb form (Selenium Amino Acid Chelate). It’s perfect to for supplementing your Selenium levels if you need a little extra in your diet.
- Helping to maintain a healthy immune system
- Supporting healthy joints, muscles, cholesterol levels, and thyroid function; and helping to maintain heart health
- Maintaining your skin health, and helping your body to heal cuts, wounds and common skin conditions like dermatitis
- Assisting with mental balance and calmness
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Selenium supplements are safe for most people at levels of around 100-200µg of elemental Selenium. Some people have experienced side effects with more than 400µg daily.
- If you are pregnant, we do not recommend taking more than 65µg of Selenium daily. If you are breastfeeding, we recommend a daily limit of 75µg.
- This product is not suitable for children under 6 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.