Why use Healtheries Calcium & Vitamin D tablets?
We tend to think of Calcium as a mineral that women suddenly need to build strong bones once they’ve hit menopause. The truth, though, is that we all need good Calcium levels all the way through from childhood. And it’s not just for bone health: Calcium supplements can also support strong teeth, healthy nails, and pain-free joints as well.
Healtheries Calcium & Vitamin D tablets provide two forms of easily-absorbed Calcium in a dose that’s gentle enough for the whole family to take. They also contain Vitamin D to help your body absorb and use the Calcium properly.
- Building and maintaining strong bones and teeth
- Helping to relieve “growing pains” in children and teenagers
- Helping to protect against osteoporosis and bone pain if you’re older, or going through menopause
- Assisting your body to heal bone fractures and muscle strains and sprains, and relieve some joint problems
- Topping up your dietary Calcium levels if you’re vegan or don’t eat dairy products
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, seafood, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Your body needs to keep its Calcium and Magnesium levels in balance. This means if you supplement with Calcium, your body will need extra Magnesium to balance it.
- Keep this product out of children’s reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.