Why use Healtheries Zinc - Chelated tablets?
Zinc is an integral ingredient in almost every immunity-boosting natural remedy on the market, and there’s a very good reason for this. Your body’s white blood cells (a key part of your immune system) rely on Zinc to function normally and produce the right antibodies. Zinc also helps with both men’s and women’s fertility, and supports prostate health and cholesterol balance.
Healtheries Zinc – Chelated tablets provide a high-potency, one-a-day 15mg dose of elemental Zinc in a convenient, easy-to-absorb form (Zinc Amino Acid Chelate). It’s perfect for supplementing your Zinc levels if you need a little extra in your diet.
- Maintaining healthy immunity, particularly for tonsils and throat
- Helping men to maintain a healthy prostate gland, and supporting overall sexual health and fertility for both men and women
- Supporting balanced blood sugar levels and normal insulin production
- Assisting your body to heal wounds, cuts and burns
- Helping to maintain a healthy thryroid gland
- Supporting healthy, vibrant skin – especially if you’re prone to acne, stretch marks, dandruff, eczema or psoriasis
- Helping to maintain clear, healthy nails if you’re prone to white spots
- Helping to improve children's appetite and reducing hyperactivity symptoms
- Reduction of heavy metals such as mercury, cacmium and almuminium where toxicity is suspected
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product provides a high-potency dose of Zinc – do not exceed the recommended dose.
- If you also take Calcium or Iron supplements, you’ll need to take this product at least 2 hours before or after your other supplements. Calcium and Iron compete with Zinc for absorption, so this helps to ensure that your body can absorb all the nutrients properly.
- Many people experience stomach upsets or nausea if they take Zinc on an empty stomach. Because of this, we recommend always taking Zinc supplements with food.
- This product is not suitable for children under 3 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.