Why use Healtheries Ginkgo Think tablets?
Ginkgo biloba is one of the world’s most ancient trees, and traditional Chinese medicine has used it as a healing herb for thousands of years. It has a long history of use in supporting mental performance (learning, concentration, memory), and helping to improve peripheral blood flow. Plus, it can be helpful to increase your energy levels if you’re prone to fatigue.
Each Healtheries Ginkgo Think provides 2000mg of pure, standardised Ginkgo extract. It’s the quick, easy, convenient way to support your mind and your energy levels.
- Helping to maintain peak mental performance – supporting your memory, focus, concentration and learning
- Helping to improve blood flow to the brain to support healthy mood balance and reduce low mood and depression
- Helping to improve circulation and blood flow, especially to your fingers, toes and legs.
- Supporting central circulation and helping to maintain your heart health
- Assisting with tinnitus (ringing in your ears) if it’s happening because of poor circulation
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives.
- If you’re taking prescription medication or are about to have surgery, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children under 12 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.