Why use Healtheries St John’s Wort?
If you’re looking for natural, herbal help with balancing your mood, de-stressing and calming nervous tension, you’ve probably already heard of the benefits of St John’s Wort. But it’s not the only natural remedy that can support a positive mood and a relaxed outlook.
Magnesium is a vital mineral that helps to relax your body and mind, while amino acids like Glutamine and Tyrosine support alertness and emotional balance. Healtheries St John’s Wort Plus combines high-strength St John’s Wort with these nutrients, plus Ginkgo and Vitamin B6 – all in an easy-to-swallow, convenient capsule.
- Helping to lift and rebalance your mood
- Keeping your body and mind balanced during seasonal changes
- Calming and relaxing mild anxiety or nervous tension
- Assisting with relaxation and sleep
- Supporting your nervous system, and helping with neuralgia (nerve pain)
- Helping to protect against viral infections
- Supporting your body with natural wound healing
- Assisting with healthy memory and brain function
Wheat, gluten, lactose, yeast, colour, flavour or preservatives.
Contains Magnesium stearate – not suitable for vegetarians.
- St John’s Wort can affect the way other medications (including the Oral Contraceptive Pill) work, so if you’re taking any medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t use St John’s Wort if you’re taking Warfarin, Digoxin, anticonvulsants, antidepressants, asthma medication or sedatives.
- Don’t use this product if you have any kind of liver damage.
- St John’s Wort can make some people photosensitive (sensitive to sunlight). Don’t use this product if you use a sun-bed or sunbathe, and stop using it at the first sign of a skin rash.
- Most people will not experience side effects from taking St John’s Wort at the recommended dosage. However, if you develop Photosensitivity/Photoallergy (sensitivity to sunshine), or Acute Neuropathy (nerve numbness, especially in the extremities), stop taking this product immediately and report your symptoms to their doctor.
- This product is not suitable if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.