Why use Healtheries Vitamin C 250mg & Echinacea?
Sometimes you want to give your family a little extra immunity support that’s gentle enough for the whole family to take every day.
Healtheries Vitamin C 250mg & Echinacea is ideal. It combines 250mg of non-acidic Vitamin C (often known as the “Immunity Vitamin”) with Echinacea, one of the world’s best-known immune-supporting herbs. And because the tablets are chewable with a great-tasting natural orange flavour, children enjoy taking them.
- Maintaining everyday immunity for the whole family
- Supporting your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Providing extra protection when you’re susceptible to infection
- Supporting your body in healing cuts, burns and skin conditions like acne, cold sores or boils
- Assisting your body to absorb Iron, which can help to protect against fatigue
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re on medication such as aspirin or steroids, which can reduce your natural Vitamin C levels.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries Berry flavoured sugar free Vitamin C, Echinacea and Zinc tablets may be more suitable for you.
- If you take excessive doses of this product, you may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce the dose.
- This product contains Echinacea, so don’t take it if you’re allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.