Why use Healtheries Vitamin C 500mg & Echinacea?
Ask anyone in the know about the best way to protect yourself during cold and flu season, and chances are, they’ll say “Vitamin C and Echinacea”.
There’s a good reason for that. Vitamin C is often known as the “Immunity Vitamin”, and Echinacea is one of the world’s best-known immune-strengthening herbs. Healtheries Vitamin C 500mg & Echinacea combines these two immunity heroes in one great-tasting, chewable tablet. It’s perfect for adults or teenagers who want extra everyday immune protection during cold and flu season.
- Providing extra immunity protection
- Supporting your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Providing extra immune assistance when you’re susceptible to infection
- Supporting your body in healing cuts, burns and skin conditions like acne, cold sores or boils
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re on medication such as aspirin or steroids, which can reduce your natural Vitamin C levels.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries Berry flavoured sugar free Vitamin C, Echinacea and Zinc tablets may be more suitable for you.
- If you take excessive doses of this product, you may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce the dose.
- This product contains Echinacea, so don’t take it if you’re allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 12.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.