Why use Healtheries Berry-flavoured Vitamin C 1000mg Chewable tablets?
Vitamin C makes most people think of cold- or flu-fighting, and granted, it’s ideal to combat winter infections. But Vitamin C can also help with mouth ulcers, cold sores, thrush, bronchitis – any kind of common infection really.
Each Healtheries berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 1000mg tablet provides 1000mg of Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin”– for powerful immune support against common infections. They’re made with a special, less-acidic form of Vitamin C that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs. And they’re even sugar-free, which makes them the perfect high-strength immunity-boosters if you’re diabetic, watching your weight, or trying to protect your teeth.
- Boosting immunity to help you recover faster from colds, flu, or other common infections if you’re trying to cut down on sugar
- Assisting your body with healing cold sores and mouth ulcers
- Helping your body to heal common skin infections like acne or boils
- Assisting with fighting off fungal infections like thrush / candida
- Strengthening your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Supporting the healing process for cuts, burns or pressure sores
- Helping your body to heal broken bones faster
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re on medication such as aspirin or steroids, which can reduce your natural Vitamin C levels.
Wheat, gluten, yeast, sugar, artificial colour, artificial flavour or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t take high doses of this product if you have a history of kidney stones.
- If you take excessive doses of this product, you may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce the dose.
- This product contains aspartame, phenylalanine and sulfur dioxide.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.