Why use Olive Leaf 3500 capsules?
Microbes: there are a lot of them around. There are common viruses that can give us cold and flu symptoms. There’s the bacteria on our skin. There are even yeasts and fungi that can give us thrush, candida or nail infections.
The olive leaf extract in Healtheries Olive Leaf 3500 helps to build your body’s immunity to all these microbes. It’s also a detoxifier that supports your liver, and may help to clear candida from your gut. It’s a time-honoured, natural remedy that helps to strengthen you and your family against the tiny microbes around you every day.
- Strengthening your immune system when it’s weakened to help avoid coming down with colds and flu each winter
- Speed up your recovery time from colds, flu, and other common viral infections
- Helping your body to fight off bacterial, fungal and yeast infections (e.g. candida, athlete’s foot, cold sores)
- Soothing and cooling fevers
- Supporting healthy liver function and assisting with detoxification
- Maintaining healthy blood pressure levels, good circulation and heart health
- Assisting with balancing your blood sugar levels
- Helping to clear some skin conditions, e.g. psoriasis, boils
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, soy, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour , flavour, preservatives or animal products
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t take this product if you’re pregnant.
- Olive leaf may irritate your digestive system, so always take it with meals
- Olive leaf may have a detoxifying effect. This means that when you first start it taking it, you might get headaches, nausea, or flu-like symptoms for the first 24-48 hours. If these symptoms are too uncomfortable, stop taking the product for a few days, then recommence at a lower dose.
- This product is not suitable for children under 6 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.