Why use Folic Acid 300 tablets?
If you’re looking for a high-strength Folic Acid supplement, Healtheries Folic Acid 300 gives you 300µg of Folic Acid in each convenient tablet.
So what can this essential nutrient do for you? Most people know it as the vital vitamin that helps keep everything on track during pregnancy. But it can also support your heart and artery health, help to keep your red blood cell numbers up, help protect your bones during and after menopause, and maintain your cervical health.
Plus, because it’s completely free from any animal products, Healtheries Folic Acid 300 is suitable for vegans and vegetarians too.
- Supporting healthy foetal development before and during pregnancy
- Topping up your Folic Acid levels if you’re on the Oral Contraceptive Pill (which can lower your natural levels)
- Helping to maintain your heart and artery health
- Helping to protect your bone health if you’re going through menopause, or are post-menopausal; and helping to keep your cervix healthy
- Helping to reduce Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms
- Supporting emotional balance if you’re stressed
- Helping to maintain joint health if you have gout
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, seafood, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour, or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Folic Acid can mask a Vitamin B12 deficiency. If you’re vegan (or otherwise at risk of low B12 levels), ask your healthcare practitioner to test your B12 levels before you take this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.