Why use Women’s multi tablets?
You know that old saying “A woman’s work is never done”? Between your job, the kids, the family and the things you want to do for you, how many times do you feel like that yourself?
Healtheries Women’s Multi is formulated to help you keep up with all the things you need to do. Not only is it packed with all the vitamins and minerals women need most, it also provides Siberian Ginseng and high-strength B vitamins to support your energy levels. There’s also extra Calcium, Iron, Folic Acid, and Iodine: nutrients New Zealand women all too often go short on.
- Helping to improve your energy levels if you’re tired, stressed, overworked or recovering from illness
- Topping up your diet to make sure you get all the nutrients you need, especially if you’re pregnant (second and third trimester), breastfeeding, or vegetarian
- Supporting your weight management programme if you’re dieting
Wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, milk derivatives, fructose, artificial colour, flavour or preservatives.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- If you’ve been told avoid Iron supplements, don’t take this product.
- If you’re in the first trimester of pregnancy, you should only take this product under supervision from your healthcare professional.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.