Why use Healtheries St John’s Wort?
If you’re like most of us, there’s a lot going on with your life. Daily work pressures, trying to stay healthy, organising not just yourself but the family to… no wonder things can start feeling a little… unbalanced… sometimes.
St John’s Wort is one of the best-known natural, herbal remedies when it comes to rebalancing your mood and your stress levels. It’s also ideal for helping you to relax when you’re feeling tense or anxious. And if you don’t like taking tablets, no problem! Healtheries St John’s Wort provides pure 100% standardised St John’s Wort in a convenient, easy-to-swallow capsule.
- Helping to lift and rebalance your mood
- Keeping your body and mind balanced during seasonal changes
- Calming and relaxing mild anxiety or nervous tension
- Assisting with relaxation and sleep
- Supporting your nervous system, and helping with neuralgia (nerve pain)
- Helping to protect against viral infections
- Supporting your body with natural wound healing
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives.
- St John’s Wort can affect the way other medications (including the Oral Contraceptive Pill) work, so if you’re taking any medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t use St John’s Wort if you’re taking Warfarin, Digoxin, anticonvulsants, antidepressants, asthma medication or sedatives.
- Don’t use this product if you have any kind of liver damage.
- St John’s Wort can make some people photosensitive (sensitive to sunlight). Don’t use this product if you use a sun-bed or sunbathe, and stop using it at the first sign of a skin rash.
- Most people will not experience side effects from taking St John’s Wort at the recommended dosage. However, if you develop Photosensitivity/Photoallergy (sensitivity to sunshine), or Acute Neuropathy (nerve numbness, especially in the extremities), stop taking this product immediately and report your symptoms to their doctor.
- This product is not suitable if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This product is not suitable for children under 8 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.