Why use Healtheries Stabilised Wheatgerm?
Looking to make your breakfast and baking a tad tastier and healthier for your family? Healtheries Stabilised Wheatgerm will boost your food’s nutrient value with its rich source of Omega 6 fatty acids and fibre. Simply sprinkle over cereals, add to your baking or even to meat and veggie dishes to give it a mildly sweet, nutty flavour!
Wheatgerm is the middle part (where all the goodies are) of a whole wheat grain that is removed when white flour is made. To make sure all these goodies don’t deteriorate, it has been stabilised and is packaged in a resealable pouch for long lasting freshness.
- Adding to baking, muesli, home-made bread, pancakes and smoothies for extra nutrition and a sweet nutty flavour
- Increasing your fibre and omega 6 intake
- Enhancing the flavour of your meat and vegetable dishes
- Anyone wanting to boost their nutrient intake
Artificial Colouring, Preservatives or Chemical Additives
- Not suitable for anyone following a wheat and gluten free diet
- Packed at a site that also processes peanuts, tree nuts and dairy
400g pack (66 servings per pack)