Why use Almond Oil?
We’ve all been told to include healthier fats in our diet but where do you start? Healtheries Almond Oil is rich in naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids making it perfect for heart healthy cooking. Made from 100% almond kernels, it has been cold-pressed to ensure all the high quality nutrients don’t disappear during processing.
Almond Oil is not designed to be heated, but is excellent added to your salad dressings and sauces to give your food a healthy face lift. Plus it is excellent for everyday skin care as a body lotion, massage oil or make-up removal. Even your baby’s skin will be soothed with a dab of almond oil.
- Tasty addition to salad dressings, mayonnaise, sauces and dessert dishes
- Heart healthy mono-unsaturated oil to support good cholesterol levels
- A lotion or massage oil to soothe chapped, rough skin, relieve infant cradle cap or remove make-up
- Relieving tickling coughs and has a gentle laxative action
Preservatives, solvent residues, GE ingredients, added antioxidants
- Made from 100% shelled kernels of almonds
200ml pack (13 servings per pack)