Why use Healtheries LSA - Linseed, Sunflower and Almond?
Have you heard about the benefits of consuming extra fibre and omega 3 but just can’t face any more bran and oily fish! Healtheries LSA is a blend of ground linseed, sunflower seeds and almonds which packs a healthy punch; rich in fibre, omega 3 and B-vitamins.
Not only will LSA promote better digestion, daily regularity and cholesterol lowering, but it will help improve dry skin and hair. Just sprinkle over your cereal and yoghurt, or add to baking mixes for a deliciously sweet nutty flavour your whole family will love!
- Adding to cereal, muesli, porridge, smoothies, yoghurts and desserts
- Vegetarians and anyone following a wheat and gluten free diet
- Improving dry skin and hair and promoting hormonal balance in women
- Helping to lower cholesterol and balancing blood sugar levels
Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Egg, Artificial Colouring, Preservatives or Chemical Additives
- Packed at a site that also processes peanuts, nuts, sulphites, sesame seeds, soy
- A small number of people may have an allergic reaction to linseed; therefore we recommend commencing with ½ teaspoon daily to ensure no reaction occurs
400g pack (50 servings per pack)