Why use KidsCare Rice Rounds – Cheese & Bacon?
You won’t feel guilty tucking these delicious, bite-sized snacks into your kids’ lunchboxes (or your own for that matter!). Healtheries KidsCare Rice Rounds are a healthy snack choice as they taste like a cross between a potato crisp and rice cracker but have 79% less fat than potato chips!
Made from a combination of corn, rice and potato, they are ideal for people avoiding gluten and artificial flavours and colours. Convenient single serve packs include a tray to ensure they “survive” in the lunchbox. To jazz them up, serve with a delicious dip or relish.
- Kids’ school lunch boxes or after-school snacks
- Low fat snacks “On the run” in the mid-morning or afternoon
- Picnics and barbeques – serve with a variety of tasty dips
- Vegetarians and gluten- and wheat-free diets
Wheat, Gluten, artificial flavours, artificial colours, added monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Not suitable for people following dairy-free diets, low salt diets or with intolerances to potato, corn, yeast, soy or rice
- May contain traces of peanuts, tree nuts and sesame seeds
Multipacks with 8 x 25g bags