Why use Healtheries Ground Linseed?
Leading a busy lifestyle and wondering if you and your family are missing out on vital nutrients? With a sprinkle here and there of Healtheries Ground Linseed you will boost your daily intake of fibre and omega 3 - essential for good digestion, regularity and healthy hearts. With a pleasant nutty flavour and grainy texture, linseed is perfect for adding to cereals, baking, soups, stews or even meat balls!
Plus Ground Linseed is wheat and gluten free and perfect for anyone following a vegetarian diet.
- Enhancing flavour and fibre content in baking, cereals, stews, soups and salads
- Vegetarians, Coeliacs and anyone following a wheat and gluten free diet
- Improving dry skin and hair and promoting hormonal balance in women
- Helping to lower cholesterol and balancing blood sugar levels
Wheat, Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Animal products, Artificial Colouring, Preservatives or Chemical Additives
- Packed at a site that also processes peanuts and nuts
- A small number of people may have an allergic reaction to linseed; therefore we recommend commencing with ½ teaspoon daily to ensure no reaction occurs
400g pack (26 servings per pack)