Why use Healtheries Ester-C® 500mg chewable tablets?
You probably already know some of why Ester-C® is better than ordinary Vitamin C. You might know it’s absorbed nearly twice as fast as regular Vitamin C. Or that Ester-C® keeps supporting your immune system for 24 hours after you take it (ordinary Vitamin C only lasts 2-3 hours).
You might also know Ester-C® is completely non-acidic, so it’s gentler to your stomach.But the BIG news is that Ester-C® is now available in a tangy, lemon-lime flavoured chewable tablet. So for great-tasting, non-acidic immunity support that’s absorbed quickly and lasts all day, try Healtheries Ester-C® 500mg chewable tablets.
- Boosting your immunity to help you recover faster from colds, flu, or other common infections
Assisting your body to heal cold sores, mouth ulcers, cuts, burns or pressure sores
- Helping your body to heal common skin infections like acne or boils, and fight off fungal infections like candida (thrush)
- Helping to maintain joint health and reduce inflammation around damaged joint cartilage
- Supporting your body during detox & cleansing programmes
- Strengthening your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Helping your body to heal broken bones faster
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re on medication such as aspirin or steroids, which can reduce your natural Vitamin C levels.
- Taking long-term if you’re sensitive to the acidity of standard Vitamin C
Gluten, yeast, dairy, soy or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t take high doses of this product if you have a history of kidney stones.
- If you take excessive doses of this product, you may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce the dose.
- This product is not recommended for children under 6 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.