Why use Healtheries Cod Liver Oil capsules?
Ask your parents about having to take teaspoons of cod liver oil back when they were kids – and don’t be surprised if they didn’t like it. Their parents probably gave it to them to keep them healthy and sniffle-free during winter. The problem, for many people, used to be the taste and texture of the liquid oil.
Now we’ve made looking after your immunity and bone health easier with Healtheries Cod Liver Oil capsules. They’re tiny, easy-to-swallow capsules with a nice vanilla flavour – all the benefits of cod liver oil without the teaspoon trauma.
- Keeping up your immunity – especially against lung problems like bronchitis or asthma – over autumn and winter
- Helping your body to recover faster from coughs, colds and other winter infections
- Maintaining healthy vision – including night vision and fine detail vision (e.g. for reading or computer work)
- Helping to lubricate dry eyes
- Building strong, dense bones, and helping your body to absorb and use the Calcium from your diet
- Maintaining healthy gums, and helping your body to heal cuts and other wounds
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, starch, colour or artificial flavour.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Because this product is high in Vitamin A, don’t take it for longer than 6 months at a go. Vitamin A is fat-soluble, so it can build up in your body if you take it for too long.
- The recommended limit for adult Vitamin A intake from all sources is 2500IU. Don’t take more than the recommended dose, especially if you’re pregnant.
- Keep this product out of children’s reach.
- This product contains soy and corn.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.