Why use Healtheries Vitamin C 1000mg?
Most people think of fighting off colds and flu when they think of Vitamin C, and it is ideal for winter infections. But Vitamin C can also help if you have mouth ulcers, cold sores, thrush, bronchitis – any kind of common infection really.
Each Healtheries Vitamin C 1000mg chewable tablet provides 1000mg of Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin”– for extra support when you’re under attack. They’re made with a special, less-acidic form of Vitamin C that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs. And with a natural orange flavour, they’re a great-tasting way to help your body fight off all kinds of common infections.
- Boosting immunity to help you recover faster from colds, flu, or other common infections
- Assisting your body in healing cold sores and mouth ulcers
- Helping your body to heal common skin infections like acne or boils
- Assisting with fighting off fungal infections like thrush / candida
- Strengthening your immune system when you’re under stress or fatigued
- Supporting the healing process for cuts, burns or pressure sores
- Helping your body to heal broken bones faster
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re on medication such as aspirin or steroids, which can reduce your natural Vitamin C levels.
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, soy, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t take high doses of this product if you have a history of kidney stones.
- This product contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 1000mg may be more suitable for you.
- If you take excessive doses of this product, you may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce the dose.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.