- Strengthening your resistance to coughs, sore throats and other cold symptoms
- Providing extra immune assistance by supporting white blood cell activity and reducing recovery time from common infections
- Helping your body to heal cuts, burns and skin conditions like acne, boils or cold sores
- Assisting your body in fighting off common bacterial, viral or fungal skin infections
- Supporting your immunity when you’re stressed
Gluten, yeast, sugar, artificial colour, artificial flavour or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t take high doses of this product if you have a history of kidney stones.
- This product contains artificial sweeteners (Acesulfame and Aspartame), Sulfur dioxide and phenylalanine.
- If you take excessive doses of this product, you may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce the dose.
- This product contains Echinacea, so don’t take it if you’re allergic to flowers in the daisy family.
- This product may make you feel nauseous if you take it on an empty stomach.
- This product is not recommended for children under 3 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.