Nutritious protein balls with a touch of Easter. If you want even less sugar you can replace the dried fruit with nuts.
For the crosses (optional, but gives a nice Easter touch)
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and whizz until well combined. The mixture should easily stick together without being too wet.
2. Shape into 16 balls and refrigerate for an hour.
3. To make the crosses: In a small bowl place the protein powder and gradually add coconut oil, mixing to combine. Consistency should be pour- able but not too runny!
4. Remove balls from the fridge and with a teaspoon carefully pour crosses over each ball.
5. Return balls to refrigerator so that the crosses can set.
6. Store balls in an air tight container in the fridge.
Approximately 16 balls.
Average Quantity per Serve (1 ball)
Get the recipe