Why use Healtheries St John’s Wort?
If you’re looking for natural, herbal help with balancing your mood, de-stressing and calming nervous tension, you’ve probably already heard of the benefits of St John’s Wort. But it’s not the only thing that can support a positive mood and a relaxed outlook.
Magnesium is a vital mineral that helps to relax your body and mind, while amino acids like Glutamine and Tyrosine support alertness and emotional balance. Healtheries St John’s Wort Plus combines high-strength St John’s Wort with these nutrients, plus Ginkgo – all in an easy-to-swallow, convenient capsule.
- Helping to lift and balance your mood
- Keeping your body and mind balanced during seasonal changes
- Calming and relaxing mild anxiety or nervous tension
- Supporting your nervous system
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweetners or preservatives
- St John’s Wort can affect the way other medications (including the Oral Contraceptive Pill) work, so if you’re taking any medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t use St John’s Wort if you’re taking Warfarin, Digoxin, anticonvulsants, antidepressants, asthma medication or sedatives.
- Don’t use this product if you have any kind of liver damage.
- St John’s Wort can make some people photosensitive (sensitive to sunlight). Don’t use this product if you use a sun-bed or sunbathe, and stop using it at the first sign of a skin rash.
- This product is not suitable if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.