Why use Healtheries Cranberry 50,000?
Cranberries are small, red berries that have a long history of use amongst Native Americans both as food, and to support bladder and urinary tract health. They are also a potent natural antioxidant.
- Maintaining a healthy urinary tract
- Maintaining a healthy bladder
- Use as an antioxidant
- Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners, preservatives
- Colour may vary due to the use of a natural ingredient
- Suitable for vegans.
- If you experience pain or irritation for more than 48 hours, speak to your healthcare professional. If you see blood in your urine, contact your doctor immediately.