Why use Healtheries Iron & Vitamin C tablets?
Most women know Iron can support their energy levels, but not everyone knows why. Your body uses this mineral to create the red blood cell protein that carries oxygen throughout your body, which makes it critical for healthy energy levels and immunity. Beyond that, Iron also helps your body to form mood-related brain chemicals called neurotransmitters, and to combat free radical damage.
Healtheries Iron & Vitamin C tablets give you 20mg of elemental Iron in an easily-absorbed form – Ferrous gluconate. And because Vitamin C can significantly increase Iron absorption, each tablet also provides 40mg of Vitamin C.
- Topping up low dietary Iron levels, especially if you:
- follow a vegetarian diet
- are prone to heavy bleeding during your period
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have poor digestion or low stomach acidity
- are in training for an extreme sports event
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, lactose, sodium, seafood, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, artificial colour, flavour or preservatives, animal products
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- If you have liver disease, haemochromotosis or excessive Iron stores already, this product is not suitable for you.
- If you’re taking antacids, take this product at least two hours before or after taking them.
- If you are concerned about your Iron levels, we recommend reducing your intake of caffeinated drinks. This is because caffeine can reduce your body’s ability to absorb Iron from your diet.
- This product is not suitable for children under 6 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.