Why use Healtheries KidsCare® Vitamin C chewable tablets?
If you’re looking for gentle immunity support for your children – extra protection against all kinds of common infections – sometimes, the basics are best.
Healtheries KidsCare® Vitamin C chewable tablets give your kids 100mg of pure, simple Vitamin C – the “Immunity Vitamin”. They’re made with a special, less-acidic Vitamin C form that’s gentle on sensitive stomachs, and formulated at a dose that’s just right for smaller bodies. Plus, they come in fun, animal shapes with a great-tasting fruit flavour, so children love taking them.
- Maintaining everyday immunity and health in children under 10
- Supporting children’s immune systems if they’re tired or stressed
- Providing extra protection when they’re susceptible to infection
- Helping their bodies to heal boils, skin infections, cuts, burns or bruises
- Assisting their bodies to absorb Iron, which can help to protect against fatigue
Gluten, Wheat, Dairy products, Egg, Soy, Artifical colour, Artifical flavour, Artifical sweeteners or preservatives.
- If children are taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before giving them this product.
- This product contains sucrose, so will not be suitable for children with diabetes.
- If children take excessive doses of this product, they may get diarrhoea, skin rash, or need to urinate more frequently. These effects should stop if you reduce their dose.
- For best results with Vitamin C, limit chocolate, chocolate drinks, soft drinks and sugar in children’s diets. These foods may reduce Vitamin C levels.
- This product is not suitable for children under the age of 3 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.