Why use Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg capsules?
Some herbs have a lot of history behind them. Take Evening Primrose, for example. Native Americans used this versatile yellow-flowered herb for food and medicine for centuries before Europeans discovered it. Today, we use the cold-pressed oil from its seeds for conditions ranging from PMT and menopause symptoms through to dry, flaky skin, eczema, psoriasis and asthma.
Healtheries Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg capsules provide high-strength Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) in an easy-to-swallow capsule. It’s the convenient way to discover the benefits of Evening Primrose Oil for yourself.
- Balancing your hormones if you’re experiencing PMT or period problems, or going through menopause
- Helping to soothe tender, lumpy, or painful breasts
- Nourishing dry or flaky skin, hair and nails; and helping to reduce symptoms of eczema or psoriasis
- Soothing the symptoms of asthma
- Helping to relieve joint inflammation
- Assisting your body to naturally heal wounds
- Providing nutritional support if you’re prone to leaky gut syndrome or food intolerances
- Supporting your immunity against common longer-term viral infections, e.g. Chronic Fatigue
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Do not combine with blood thinning medication without seeking advice.
- If you take Evening Primrose Oil long-term, you will probably notice more benefits if you also take an Omega 3 Fish oil. This helps to ensure you are getting the right balance of Omega 3 to Omega 6 essential fatty acids.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep this product out of reach of children
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.