Why use Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg capsules?
Some herbs have a lot of history behind them. Take Evening Primrose, for example. Native Americans used this versatile yellow-flowered herb for food and medicine for centuries before Europeans discovered it. Today, we use the oil from its seeds for conditions ranging from PMT and menopause symptoms through to dry, flaky skin, eczema, psoriasis and asthma.
Healtheries Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg capsules provide high-strength Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) in an easy-to-swallow capsule. It’s the convenient way to discover the benefits of Evening Primrose Oil for yourself.
- Balancing your hormones if you’re experiencing PMT or period problems, or going through menopause
- Helping to soothe tender, lumpy, or painful breasts
- Nourishing dry or flaky skin, hair and nails; and helping to reduce symptoms of eczema or psoriasis
- Soothing the symptoms of asthma
- Helping to relieve joint inflammation
- Assisting your body to naturally heal wounds
- Providing nutritional support if you’re prone to leaky gut syndrome or food intolerances
- Supporting your immunity against common longer-term viral infections, e.g. Chronic Fatigue
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Do not combine with blood thinning medication without seeking advice.
- If you take Evening Primrose Oil long-term, you will probably notice more benefits if you also take an Omega 3 Fish oil. This helps to ensure you are getting the right balance of Omega 3 to Omega 6 essential fatty acids.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep this product out of reach of children
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.