Why use Healtheries Iron Fizz chewable tablets?
Your red blood cells carry oxygen throughout your entire body, so they’re essential to maintain healthy energy levels and avoid fatigue. One of the most important minerals to maintain red blood cell health is Iron. Iron helps your body create haemoglobin – the red blood cell protein that transports all that oxygen. But your red blood cells need more than just Iron: Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are also critical.
Healtheries Iron Fizz chewable tablets provide a great-tasting, berry-flavoured Iron top-up. Plus, there’s Vitamin C to boost Iron absorption, and Folic Acid & Vitamin B12 for extra red blood cell support.
- Topping up low dietary Iron levels, especially if you:
- follow a vegetarian diet
- are prone to heavy bleeding during your period
- have poor digestion or low stomach acidity
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are a highly active man, child, or teenager who isn’t getting enough dietary iron
Gluten, animal products
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- If you have liver disease, haemochromotosis or excessive Iron stores already, this product is not suitable for you.
- If you are concerned about your Iron levels, we recommend reducing your intake of caffeinated drinks. This is because caffeine can reduce your body’s ability to absorb Iron from your diet.
- This product contains artificial sweetener (saccharin)
- This product is not suitable for children under 6 – keep it out of their reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.