Why use Healtheries Spirulina Plus?
Spirulina is wonderful stuff – in fact, it’s one of nature’s true superfoods. It’s a natural, 100% vegetarian-friendly way to enhance your energy, balance your blood sugar and counteract sugar cravings. But sometimes, on its own, it’s not quite enough.
That’s why every tablet of Healtheries Spirulina Plus also includes Kelp from the sea, plus Alfalfa. Kelp is rich in Iodine (to keep your thyroid healthy) plus several other important minerals. Alfalfa cleanses and alkalises your body, and nourishes your hair, skin and nails. Together, these herbs provide over 50 key nutrients to help you stay on top of life.
- Boosting your energy levels when you’re feeling run down or under stress
- Helping your body to naturally detoxify, and helping to alkalise your system
- Helping to maintain healthy blood sugar balance, which can help to prevent sugar cravings
- Supporting healthy weight management programmes by helping to reduce your hunger levels and supporting your thyroid function
- Topping up protein and Iron levels for vegetarians, pregnant or breastfeeding women, growing children, and sportspeople
Wheat, gluten, milk derivatives, yeast, sugar, corn, starch, colour, flavour, preservatives or animal products
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- Don’t take this product if you have an overactive thyroid, or are sensitive to Iodine
- Don’t use this product as a source of Vitamin B12 if you’re a vegetarian (your body may not be able to use the B12 in spirulina).
- Keep this product out of children’s reach.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.