Why use Turmeric +?
- The active ingredient in Turmeric is called Curcumin - which is a powerful antioxidant
- Turmeric + provides high potency Turmeric (Curcuma longa) which can help to support joint health, comfort and mobility so you can keep doing the things you enjoy.
- Turmeric has a long history of use, commonly as a spice, in Indian, Chinese and Middle Eastern cuisine and also in traditional medicine to support digestive, liver, intestinal and joint health.
- Turmeric on its own is not easily absorbed into our bodies so Turmeric + includes Piperine, a component of black pepper, to help increase bioavailability.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Helping to maintain healthy, comfortable joints
- Aids digestive and gastro-intestinal health
- Supporting your liver function
- General health and well being
Contains No Added:
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children - keep it out of their reach.