Why use Healtheries Vitamin C 1000mg with Prebiotics & Probiotics?
Vitamin C is often called “The Immunity vitamin” because of its role in helping to maintain your body’s immune defences. Topping up your Vitamin C intake, especially during cold weather when your immune system could use a little extra support, can often be beneficial.
What’s unique about this product though, is that it also contains prebiotics and probiotics. Prebiotics and Probiotics work beneficially together to support gut flora balance. Prebiotics help feed the Probiotics which in turn helps them flourish in your digestive tract.
- Providing high-strength support to immune defences during the cold season
- Digestive system support
- Supporting your immune system when you’re fatigued or under stress
- Providing antioxidant support for your body
- Topping up your Vitamin C levels if you’re not getting all you need from your diet
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners or preservatives
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains glucose and sucrose. If you’re diabetic, Healtheries Berry-flavoured chewable Vitamin C 1000mg may be more suitable for you.
The health section of selected supermarkets nationwide.