‘Bring me my Healtheries' - Dan Carter Promotion
This competition has now closed.
Congratulations Rosie Bartlett!
The winner of this promotion will receive a travel package valued at $NZD 10,000.
There is one prize package to be won.
Terms and conditions
- Entry into this promotion is deemed to be full acceptance of these terms & conditions. All information on the prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The promotion is open to New Zealand residents. If the winner is under 16, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- The promotion is not open to employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies.
- The promotion commences at 12.01am on 1st of August 2016 and closes at midnight 11.59pm on 30 September 2016. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- To enter individuals must purchase one product from the Healtheries Supplement, Tea, Snacking, Baking, Cereals, Health foods or Naturally Slim ranges during the promotional period. They must then fill in all of the mandatory fields on the registration page on the website by clicking on the ‘Enter now’ button on the promotion Entry Page at www.healtheries.co.nz/paris then complete the form to go into the draw to win.
- Proof of purchase must be retained by the entrant and will be asked for by the Promoter in the event of the entrant being drawn as the winner. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in the invalidation of ALL the entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt (s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
- (a) only one entry permitted per shopping occasion;
- (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and
- (c) a maximum of one entry per person per day is permitted.
- The prize draw will take place on Friday 21st October 2016. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail using the details listed on the online entry form. All entrants are advised to check the Promoters website at www.healtheries.co.nz from 21st October for winner announcement. Entrants should ensure that their personal details on the entry form are correct. In the event the winner cannot be contacted within three weeks of the prize draw, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
- Prize: The winner of this promotion will win one trip including travel and accommodation from New Zealand valued upto $NZD 10,000. The prize must be booked through the Promoter’s nominated travel agent. By example, this prize could be used for two adults for 5 nights at the La Reserve Paris – Hotel and Spa with private transfers and a 1-day Eiffel Tower tour, depending on availability and time of booking. Travel must be redeemed and completed by 30th June 2017.
- If a trip to Paris to deliver Dan Carter’s favourite Healtheries products is the winner’s desired travel prize, the date of travel is to be mutually agreed between winner and promoter.
- The winner and any other person sharing a prize with the winner will be required to sign a form to release the Promoter from, and indemnify the Promoter against, any and all liability arising from the use of or participation in any part of the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and entrant and to disqualify the entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or for tampering with the entry process or who is attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, damaged, altered, misdirected, lost or illegible and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged in the entry database or if any winner cannot be contacted for any reason.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes including, but not limited to, photographs and interviews, without compensation and copyright will be vested in the Promoter. The winner acknowledges that their personal details may be televised on national television and be published in newspapers, magazine and on the Internet. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury incurred or sustained as a direct or indirect result of participating in the promotion, winning or use of any part of the prize.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided with each entry to be used for the purposes of the Promotion and in particular to notify the winner and to verify the winner’s identity. Personal information will be held by the Promoter at Vitaco Health (NZ) Ltd, PO Box 259 109, Botany, Manukau, 2163, Auckland. Entrants may access and request correction of their personal information at any time by contacting the Promoter on 09 272 3838.
- The Promoter is Vitaco Health (NZ) Ltd, PO Box 259 109, Botany, Manukau 2163, Auckland, 09 272 3838.